The Icosahedron Society recognizes entities or individuals who have shown extraordinary generosity to the Mathematical Association of America, providing essential support to uphold the association's mission.
Their support ensures that MAA is able to advance the mathematical sciences at the highest level.
MAA recognizes the generosity of new inductees with an engraved, crystal icosahedron award.
Members of the Icosahedron Society
- Michael and Ellen Pearson
- Roger and Susan Horn
- Tom and Jane Apostol
- Harry Lucas, Jr.
- Richard Good
- Paul and Virginia Halmos
- Mary P. Dolciani Halloran Foundation
- Akamai Foundation
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Andrew Sterrett, Jr. and Kaarina Sterrett
- Barbara and Doug Faires
- Laurence Penn and Jill Oberlander
- Gerald Alexanderson
- Gerald J. and Judith R. Porter
- Robert P. Balles
- Tensor Foundation
- Richard D. Anderson
- James W. Daniel and Ann Trump Daniel
- Henry L. Alder
- Edith Ross and Edward Brinn
- Deborah Tepper Haimo
- Mary Alice and Marvin Schaefer