Complex Function Iterator Version History
Complex ItertTool, version 1.3
- Enabled zooming via mouse wheel.
- Zooming at default value is now centered in middle of graph.
Complex ItertTool, version 1.2
- Fixed "ctrl+click" bug.
Complex ItertTool, version 1.1
- Increased width of iter panes.
- Added "ctrl+click" which means "place cursor location in default zoom field."
Complex ItertTool, version 1.0
- Polished iterpanes for better formatting.
- "1.0" designation reflects applet is at a stable stage with known bugs eliminated.
Complex ItertTool, version 0.6
- Eliminated recalculations when toggling between euclidean and polar seed form.
- Added menu bar.
Complex ItertTool, version 0.5
- Incorporated use of drop-down menu to capture/remove current view.
- "Default Domain" button becomes "Default View" button.
Complex ItertTool, version 0.4
- Added "z*z" to drop down menu in addition to "z^2".
Complex ItertTool, version 0.3
- Fixed spelling of "Polar Computation".
- Using the drop-down menu automatically forces Euclidean computations.
- Clicking in seed fields now behaves as clicking in seed fields for FractTool-- gray background highlights now work.
Complex ItertTool, version 0.2
- Removed one of the "update" buttons.
- Changed "Euclidean function" to "Euclidean computation" and "Polar function" to "Polar computation".
- Changed default values for theta to (-pi,pi)
- Cursor location label now reads "(r,th)=..." for polar coordinates.
- Polar computations only makes conversion of initial euclidean value; all subsequent iterations are kept track of in terms of polar coordinates and these are used to convert to euclidean only for output purposes."
Complex ItertTool, version 0.1
- Iterate complex-valued functions using seeds in euclidean or polar form.
- Use polar or euclidean form of functions.
- Zoom in/out by scrolling mouse wheel or using slider on zoom panel.
- Zoom in/out by clicking Zoom on/off button and then right/left click on grapher.