PolyTool Version History
- Use of unicode for greek symbol pi.
- Version 1.0 designation.
- Theta values are automatically re-ordered when clicking "Graph" button.
- Negative values for theta are now allowed
- Fixed bug that occurred when clicking Remove button.
- Error message displayed when first and last theta values differ by more than 2pi
PolyTool, version 0.3.6
- Colors are now color-blind friendly.
- Unit disc now has a radius of r=0.999 to avoid siingularities.
- When moving theta points around boundary of unit disc in domain, corresponding vertex points in range did not properly update This has been fixed.
PolyTool, version 0.3.5
- Remove button moved Add, Graph, Remove buttons. These buttons are now fixed.
PolyTool, version 0.3.4
- Row of Add/Remove/Graph buttons are now fixed at the top of arc/vertex rows.
PolyTool, version 0.3.3
- Fixed 'Default Domain' buttons.
PolyTool, version 0.3.2
- We're now only keeping track of the beginning of each arc.
- Different layout.
- Reduced max number of arcs/vertices to 9 in order to accomodate new layout.
- Resolved several clicking problems where data did not go where expected or update as expected when domain and/or graph was clicked.
- Fixed 'clear all' button
PolyTool, version 0.2
- Fixed bug in display of cursor location.
- Added ability to zoom in domain with mouse click and mouse wheel rotation.
PolyTool, version 0.1
- Polygon panel operational.
- Click on domain/range to generate arcs/vertices and add lines to table.
- Click on add/remove buttons to add lines to table.
- Drag points in domain/range.
- Sketching is functional.
- Zooming is functional.