Members of the MAA receive many valuable benefits.
All members receive:
- MAA FOCUS newsmagazine
- MAA Math Alert your monthly e-newsletter
- Automatic membership in a Geographical Section (US and Canada only)
- Discounts on MAA books and merchandiseMember Book Benefits Change in 2013! Click here to learn more.
- Discounts on National Meetings
- Access to Professional Development programs
- Employment Services
Most members receive:
A choice of any one print journal with membership* - or - all three with an electronic membership.
The three journal choices are:
- The American Mathematical Monthly
- Mathematics Magazine
- The College Mathematics Journal
- Additional print journals may be added for a fee.
- *Print members also receive electronic access to their print journal's online articles and archives.
Secondary School Teacher members receive:
- Math Horizons magazine
- Optional subscription to Math Horizons magazine
- Optional subscription to JSTOR, the online archive of MAA journals (all issues prior to 2008)
- Optional membership in any of the twelve Special Interest Groups of the MAA (SIGMAA)