You are here
Cubic Polynomial Complex Newton Method Applet Version History
- Version 1.0 designation.
- Added ctrl+click to place location of cursor in zoom panel.
- Changed name of applet to Cubic Polynomial Complex Newton Method.
- Added menu bar.
- Plot of critical orbit started in wrong place. This has been fixed.
- Fixed yet another bug with period calculation.
- Default picture in parameter plane was incorrect. This is now fixed.
- Changed label names to "Parameter plane color shades" and "Dynamic plane color shades."
- Fixed problem with period calculation.
- Added option for changing # color shades for both dynamic and parameter planes.
- Changed default values for several items.
- When using number shades>1, shading is now lighter.
- Critical orbit bug is now fixed.
- Restoring thumbnails now restores number of color shades.
- Thumbnails now work.
- The proper roots are now displayed.
- Problem with border around thumbnails not properly graphed has been fixed.
- Default view of paramater plane is now [-2,2] x [-2,2].
- Fixed bug that occurred with repeated roots.
- Changed the shading scheme slightly.
- Basic functionality, with lots of stuff not working properly.
Dummy View - NOT TO BE DELETED