Professional Enhancement Programs
Online Workshops 2009
Online PREP workshops offer participants the same enriching, interactive professional development experiences in a format that is convenient, flexible, and economical.
Onsite Workshops 2009
Onsite PREP workshops allow participants to maximize the network-building aspects of PREP. They also give participants the opportunity to learn new material in an more focused environment.
- Arithmetic in College: Revitalizing the Basic Mathematics Course
- A Discovery Learning Approach to Computational Mathematics
- Expository Writing to Communicate Mathematics
- Leading the Academic Department: A Workshop for Chairs of Mathematical Sciences Departments
- Mathematical Modeling in Population Biology and Epidemiology
- Refocusing and reMODELING College Algebra
- Wavelets and Applications: A Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Course with an Emphasis on Scientific Computing
Workshops in Conjunction with MathFest 2009
Workshops held in conjunction with MathFest offer all the benefits of an on-site workshop, while allowing participants to economize on travel expenses by combining their PREP participation with their travel to MathFest.
- Developing Your Departmental Assessment Plan
- How to Build and Run a Successful Emerging Scholars Program
- Inquiry-Based Learning with a Focus on Number Theory
Questions about PREP? Contact Olga Dixon at 202-319-8498 or email@example.com.