- Innovations in the Teaching and Learning of Differential Equations - The workshop has been cancelled.
- Authoring Effective Homework Problems with WeBWorK - Registration is closed. The workshop is full.
- Mathematics and the Law - The workshop has been cancelled.
- Implementing Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL) Activities for Calculus I
- "Big Data" and Data Mining for Mathematicians - Registration is closed. The workshop is full.
- Inquiry-Based Learning - Registration is closed. The workshop is full.
- Teaching the Process of Statistical Investigations with a Randomization-Based Curriculum
- Building Model Courses for Online Homework with WeBWorK
- Modeling: Early and Often in Undergraduate Calculus
- Supporting Research in Mathematics for Teachers of Post-Calculus Students
- Mathematical Biology: Beyond Calculus
- Online 3-D Graphics: Linear Algebra and Google Web Toolkit
- Undergraduate Sustainability Experiences in Mathematics (USE Math) on Campus
Click here to register.
Also of Interest:
These workshops cover all aspects of organizing and running a MTC, from the logistics of recruitment and finding a venue to fundraising for long-term sustainability. Days start with example MTC sessions, so participants become familiar with the style and content of MTC, and end with guided planning sessions. During the course of the week, each team will develop a concrete plan for starting and running its own local MTC.
For each workshop, we are seeking six teams of five people: two middle school math teachers, two mathematicians, and one administrator or other organizer. To apply as a team, see http://www.mathteacherscircle.org/workshops.html. Travel, hotel, and per diem are provided for each invited team.
Questions about PREP? Contact Olga Dixon at 202-319-8498 or email@example.com.