- Strengthening Underrepresented Minority Mathematics Achievement (SUMMA)
- The SUMMA Program was established to increase the representation of minorities in the fields of mathematics, science and engineering and improve the mathematics education of minorities. SUMMA assists mathematicians in addressing issues that affect minority students and faculty on campuses, in schools, and in other mathematical organizations.
- National Research Experience for Undergraduates Program (NREUP)
- NREUP is structured both to increase undergraduate completion rates and encourage more students to pursue graduate study by exposing them to research experiences after they complete their sophomore year. NREUP is designed to reach minority students at a critical point in their career path – midway through their undergraduate programs – through an undergraduate professor with whom they have a strong connection.
- Women & Mathematics (WAM)
- The Women & Mathematics Network is open to anyone who is interested in outreach and advocacy programs in mathematics for women and girls. The WAM Network seeks to provide professional development opportunities for program directors, forums for sharing ideas and expertise, and workshops and forums for prospective directors of such programs.