You are here
ComplexTool Version History
- Fixed bug in radius slider bar that would not allow upper slider to move when max radius > 2
- Removed mod() function as abs() function does the same thing.
- Fixed several bugs associated with sliders for theta and radius in circular domain.
- Corrected bug where rectangular grid option did not display width/height options.
- Changed label sizes so text is not cut off.
- Changed default domain and range to [-2,2] [-2,2].
- Added more pre selected functions.
- Added sliders to vary theta and radius.
- Added ctrl+click="reset zoom center" functionality.
- Changed zoom panel.
- Added sliders to vary theta and max radius for circular domain.
- Changed height slightly.
- 0 rays means no rays show, even for maximum theta less than 2pi.
- Use unicode to display the appropriate greek symbol for theta.
- Added vertical scroll bar to function field.
- Added pre-defined functions.
- Added menu bar that allows user to save snapshots of applet or individual graphs as well as change properties of graphs (colors, tic marks, etc.).
- Fixed bug that occurred when dragging circular grid around before graphing.
- Using latest version of default view drop-down menu and grapher bean.
- Fixed bugs with new drop-down domain/range menu.
- Fixed bug occuring when using rectangular grid-- left and right vertical hashmarks extended beyond specified height.
- Changed "Default Domain" button to "Default View" button.
- Added ability to drop-down menu to capture current domain/range and remove last added domain/range.
- Color of circles and rays are now more color-blind friendly.
- Added ability to grab range with mouse and drag to new locations.
- Downgraded JRE requirement from Java 6 to Java 5 to make Mac compatible
- Fixed bug in display of cursor location.
- Added zoom in/out of domain with mouse click and mouse wheel rotation.
- Fixed bug that caused SnapTo button to unexpectedly disappear.
- Adding zooming on domain.
- Re-worked some of the look/feel of applet.
- Annoying habit of sketching on graph and then domain jumping has been fixed.
- I've moved around some of the input fields, buttons etc. to make use more intuitive.
- Addition of a 'snap-to' button allow user to drag domain around and then snap it back to starting location.
- Function choice menu bar was broken in version 3.0. This has been fixed.
- Add zoom capability to range.
- Added more Re/Im options in the domain choice menu bar.
- Changed defautls for circular grid.
- Changed notation for center point of grid to a+bi instead of (a,b).
- Changed "Domain" and "Range" to "Re" and "Im" on pull down menus
- Fixed bug that occurred when dragging a grid before inputting a function.
- Sketching does not continue when the mouse exits the graph pad
- Refresh of graphers fixed.
- On the polar grid, ray colors and circle colors are different
- On rectangular grid, vertical colors and horizontal colors are different
- Fixed bug when graphing transformation of rectangular grid.
- Added polar grid option, with ability to skertch on top of grid
- Added rectangular grid option with ability to sketch on top of grid
- User can drag polar/rectangular grid and see transformations in real time.
- Input complex function for f(z)
- Sketch on domain graph (left graph) by dragging mouse.
- f(z) is graphed on range graph (right graph) in real time.
Dummy View - NOT TO BE DELETED