You are here
LinComboTool Version History
- Added menu bar.
- Layout changed.
- Added ability to manually set number of interior circles and rays.
- Sketching in domain of Combogon is now propogated through all panels.
- Made all 12 arcs on each panel visible (instead of 11).
- Improved synchronized arc points algorithm to speed things up.
- Added ability to synchronize vertices.
- Reluctantly changed name from "Dorffgon" to "Combogon".
- Added ability to synchronize movement of arc points on individual polyTool panels.
- Increased max number of arcs/vertices on each panel to 12
- Max number of arc/vertex panels is now 3.
- I reluctantly changed the name from "DorffTool" to "Lin ComboTool".
- Fixed bug that caused combination of polytools with differing number of arcs to lose proper interactivity in domain of dorffGon.
- Donwgraded use of Java 6 to Java 5 in order to make Mac compatible.
- This version not released.
- Added ability to drag arc points in domain and see things updated in range and on individual PolyTool panels.
- Created a single info panel for aesthetic reasons.
- Added "Sketch Data" button
- I will now give a prize of $0.50 to anyone who comes up with a better name than "Dorffgon"!
- Basic functionality. Click on individual PolyTool panels before clicking on "Create Dorffgon" button.
- Drag arc points and vertex points on individual PolyTool panels to update Dorffgon
- Sketching is functional.
- Num Rays field and Num Circles field are not functional.
- I will give a prize of $0.25 to anyone who comes up with a better name than "Dorffgon"
Dummy View - NOT TO BE DELETED