Skip to main content
Benefits & Rates
Faculty & Departments
High School Teachers
MAA Math Alert
Social Media Updates
Math in the News
You are here
Number of Pages:
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Include In BLL Rating:
Herbert Goldstein, Charles P. Poole, and John L. Safko
Graduate and Professional
1. Survey of the Elementary Principles.
2. Variational Principles and Lagrange's Equations.
UPDATED! 3. The Central Force Problem.
4. The Kinematics of Rigid Body Motion.
5. The Rigid Body Equations of Motion.
UPDATED! 6. Oscillations.
REVISED! 7. The Classical Mechanics of the Special Theory of Relativity.
8. The Hamiltonian Equations of Motion.
9. Canonical Transformations.
10. Hamilton-Jacobi Theory and Action Angle Variables.
NEW! 11. Classical Chaos.
REVISED! 12. Canonical Perturbation Theory.
13. Introduction to Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Formulations for Continuous Systems and Fields.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
to post comments
Dummy View - NOT TO BE DELETED
Back to Top
Connect with MAA
Join our Mailing List
Copyright © 2014 The Mathematical Association of America |
View Full Website