Comprehension Quiz for Summary of Search Engine Methods Section
- What are the names of the four types of search engine models discussed on pages *** through ***?
- How are various search engines compared?
- What makes searching the World Wide Web different from searching a traditional document collection, such as your local public library?
- True or False: A basic Boolean search engine can return a ranked list of retrieved documents.
- A search engine user's collection of keywords or phrases to be searched for is called a __________.
- Choose one: Notebook computer and laptop are __________
(synonymous or polysemous) words.
- Choose one: (Synonyms or Polysems) of light are
illumination and weightless.