Eleven of the USAMO winners pose with MAA First Vice President Betty Mayfield, President David Bressoud, Executive Director Tina Straley, and Secretary Martha Siegel at the U.S. Department of State Building.
The American Mathematics Competitions (AMC) effort is dedicated to strengthening the mathematical capabilities of our nation's youth by identifying, recognizing, and rewarding excellence in mathematics through a series of national contests.
- 50th International Mathematical Olympiad:
- U.S. IMO Team Brings Home Two Gold Medals
- 2009 U.S.A. Mathematical Olympiad Winners Honored in Washington, D.C.
- USA Mathematical Olympiad:
- 2009 USAMO Winners
- Putnam Competition Results:
- Harvard Takes Top Spot in 2008 Putnam Competition; Rochester Joins Top 10
- MAA Movie Preview:
- "Hard Problems:The Road to the World's Toughest Math Contest"