Annual Enrollment Period Runs From April 1 Through December 31.
MAA Departmental Membership now includes Student Membership for an unlimited number of nominated full-time enrolled mathematics students and MAA Membership for one faculty member (who will act as the Departmental Membership Administrator). Benefits include:
- Membership in the local MAA Section
- Online subscriptions to:
- The Membership Administrator will receive a print subscription to MAA FOCUS, MAA’s newsmagazine (published 6 times per year).
- All faculty members in the department receive $100 off every hosted WeBWorK course.
- Administrator and Student Nominees will also receive MAA Math Alert, the MAA’s monthly e-newsletter, filled with the latest news and happenings from across our mathematical community.
- Student and Administrator Members receive discounts on MAA books (typically 25% off list price), and discounted registration for MAA MathFest and the Joint Mathematics Meetings (JMM).
- Student and Administrator Members are eligible to join any of MAA’s Special Interest Groups (SIGMAAs).
- Membership now includes your MAA e-Library, accessed through your login, where you'll find a growing list of top MAA Press books!
For one price, based on highest degree offered to mathematics students and your school’s total enrollment (of academic full-time equivalents), you can open up the wide world of mathematics to all of your students! Approachable, yet fascinating, expository articles in each journal expose readers to the latest in mathematical research and inquiry, pose interesting problems to solve, and provide background on the people shaping mathematics and mathematics education today. These articles, and the interactions that your students experience at the local section and at national meetings, engage them in mathematical thinking and the broader mathematical community that makes the MAA the home of those who love math.
Departmental Member Dues Structure
||Total Enrollment at Institution? (academic full-time equivalents)
|Does Institution Grant
PhD in Mathematics?
||7,000 - 19,999
Apply for Departmental Membership