You are here
Real Function Iterator Version History
- Added ability to zoom via scroll of mouse wheel.
- Added function 4x(1-x) to pre-set functions.
- Re-coded zoom panel and zooming functions for better portability to other applets.
- Zooming at the default value now centers the graph around default value.
- Fixed ctrl+click" bug.
- Added "ctrl+click" which means "place cursor location in default zoom field."
- Inreased width of iter panes.
- Changed name of applet to "Real Function Iterator."
- This is mature/stable enough to receive the "1.0" designation.
- Polished the iter panes so that output is more readable.
- Added menu bar
- Latest version of Default View menu utilized.
- Incorporated new drop down menu to capture domain/ranges.
- "Default Domain" becomes "Default View".
- Fixed bug where graph and/or seed values would not appear as expected.
- Allocation of memory to arrays dynamically has changed in order to fix bug.
- Re-labeled "initial value" as "seed 1".
- Fixed some font issues
- Changed functions on drop-down menu.
- Changed width on some labels.
- Iterate real-valued function with options for up to three seed values.
- Zoom in/out by scrolling mouse wheel or using slider on zoom panel.
- Zoom in/out by dragging mouse on grapher.
- Zoom in/out by clicking Zoom on/off button and then right/left click on grapher
Dummy View - NOT TO BE DELETED